Jalan Alor is really packed every evening. Spotted a lot of tourists. We recommend families to reach around 5.30pm to have an early dinner. It will be more difficult to find a seating place after 6.30pm.
At WAW, you can sit at any of the 5 stalls, we believe the menus are offering the same food. Our total damage came up to RM140.
Price is considered cheap compared to Singapore, but Jalan Alor is meant for tourists and the price here is slightly higher. What it offers is a one stop convenience to savour all the good food. Yummy experience!
Additional tips :
– GPS N03.14468, E101.71374
– Opening hours of Jalan Alor food street seems to be 24 hours (cannot confirm)
– Due to the crowd, we felt relatively safe walking along Jalan Alor
– Hold on to the little ones, as cars can still drive slowly along the street
– More food photos can be found on our KL Day 2 photo album