[ Advertorial ]
From 10 to 13 of November, bring your child to Happy Sparks and have Fun Learning and Exploring.
Organised by Times Experience, Happy Sparks is an edutainment event for families and children aged 3 to 12. The theme is “Ignite, Inspire and Innovate” and Happy Sparks aims to promote learning through play and technology.
Because it is not just about education, you can look forward to entertaining singing and dancing competitions. Who knows, you might just witness Singapore’s next young star!
If your child has difficulty learning Mandarin, the parenting forum on Saturday is a must-attend. Pick up tips on speaking Mandarin at home from speakers like Diana Ser and moderated by Eeva Chang Mei Hsiang from 88.3Jia FM.
I popped by Happy Sparks website earlier and these are some of the workshops and activities worth checking out.
1) Fun Workshops (Fees apply) :
– The little ones can create musical moments with Beatboxing or Ukulele
– Parents can gain useful tips to handle problem-solving (for Upper primary Maths)
– Toddlers can indulge in some play sessions (indoor playgrounds) with parents
2) Interesting Activities (FOC) :
– Magical Chemistry – Concoct your own potion anyone?
– Brainy Arkies, a new mobile learning app by Marshall Cavendish Education that encourages learning and building through play
– Media Star – Nurturing tomorrow’s media professional?
– Motivating Your Child to Learn – Pick up tips on how to motivate your child to learn
– Marine Discoverers’ Skit – Learn about Singapore’s marine biodiversity with your child
The full four days itinerary are available at this link -> http://www.happysparks.com/programmes, and Registration is already opened for interested participants. With Happy Sparks less than a week away, seats for many of the workshops are filling up fast so register now!
(Image credit Happy Sparks)
Besides studies and curriculum,you can participate in fun games and get an insight into your child’s abilities.
3) Explore “Happy Expedition” which has up to 10 game stations. All you need to do is complete 5 of the 10 stations to enter a sure-win dip. Find out more here.
4) Parents might be keen to discover your child’s SMARTS at the MI Zone.
Learn about Multiple Intelligence and find out your child’s SMARTS with a simple test. You can take it online or at the Multiple Intelligence Zone. Then present the results for a free evaluation! There will also be fun booth activities and discounts on classes by education vendors.
(Image credit Happy Sparks)
Doesn’t some of the activities above sounds interesting? Visit the Happy Sparks website for more details!
– Event: Happy Sparks
– Date 10 – 13 November 2016
– Thursday to Saturday: 10am – 9pm, Sunday: 10am – 8pm
– Venue -Singapore Expo Hall 4B