Once exams are done, we might just hop over to Austin Heights Water Adventure Park to destress again.
Look at the kids, all young and adventurous, all of them posing in front of Yellow Wall.
If your kiddos are adrenalin junkies, “Yellow Wall and SuperSurf” will keep them occupied whole day 🙂
Gif of “Yellow Wall” does not look scary or steep, but trust me when I tell you that dingy feels like overturning anytime haha!
Video (link) – Photos and videos cannot convey the amount of FUN we enjoyed at Austin Heights Water Park
Prince 33, comfortable stay with walking distance to good food (all around). We will not hesitate to recommend Prince 33 to our friends.
Ticket Prices for Water park:
Adults (12 and above) – RM 118
Child (3 to 12) – RM 98
People will compare between Austin Heights Water Park or Legoland Waterpark.
a) Price-wise very similar
b) I would say Legoland is more suitable for the smaller kids, whereas Austin Heights are for bigger kids and teenagers (Read our Legoland review here)
c) Grab the combo-tickets for more value added experience
Additional tips :
– Food and snacks are not allowed inside the water park, but the canteen does serve decent Nasi Lemak and finger food (reasonably priced).
– Lockers (two sizes) are available for full day rental (unlimited)
– Hide your GoPro well, staff have strict orders to stop your GoPro-selfie down the tubes
– Austin Heights Water Adventure Park is just 5 min walk from Prince 33 hotel
– GPS 1.561601, 103.775655 (about 20km from Woodlands checkpoint)
– Look out for latest updates and promotions on their Website and Fanpage
More photos of Fun and Food uploaded on our Fanpage album.