[ Advertorial ]
Our resort at Holiday Inn Phuket Mai Khao (day 1 post) was on a secluded stretch of beach. On our 2nd day, we went islands hopping around Phi Phi island. Both locations are relatively remote, but we were still able to share our fun experiences online on Facebook and Instagram.
Thanks to Changi Recommends‘ roaming “Traveller Sim”, we were still “Online” even when we are on a remote island 40 minutes away from mainland Phuket.
Setting up our Traveller Sim card is easy, instructions are straightforward, even my older boys can do it.
Do pop by Changi Recommends website to identify the booths nearer to your departure/arrival gate. Changi Recommends booths are opened 24 hours!
Do remember to reserve the sim cards or other services (eg wifi router) earlier as these devices are always fully booked for school holidays.
Do check out Changi Recommends’ Hong Kong, Seoul and other destination packages. Besides the Traveller Sim cards, their Wifi Routers are very popular too (rental from $10 per day onwards, depending on destinations)
Some other advantages of Traveller Sim (and other roaming services):
– no need to scan desperately for free wireless Hotspots next time
– have ease of mind, knowing that you can be contacted (social media addicts would be happy)
– package includes unlimited 7 days internet with free 1.5Gb High Speed Usage, and 60 Mins talk time
– no more worrying about hefty unforeseen “oversea roaming” bills!
– save time from trying to compare/buy 3G mobile plans from overseas shops
– reasonable price, pickup sim card anytime at one of the Changi Airport terminals
* do reserve your Traveller Sim card earlier as they are always fully booked before the holidays.
Thank you Changi Recommends for the Traveller Sim card, we would not hesitate to use your oversea roaming services again when we next go travelling.
*disclaimer* It is a family holiday, a time to bond and relax with the spouse and children. Try not to spend too much time updating your status 🙂