We found a fireplace in Sabah, from Garden Lodge of Kinabalu Park.
Day 4 of our Sabah trip, after our cool Desa Cow farm tour, we drove up 1500m to Kinabalu Park (Kundasang)
Initially, we thought we will be occupying one or two rooms, not the whole bungalow! Kids wasted no time playing hide & seek.
Exclusive lodges, these are the most expensive accommodation at Kinabalu Park (maps available on Amazing Borneo website). Our neighbour Submit Lodge has only one floor, but still retails at RM2000.
Video (link) : Celebrating advance Christmas with Garden Lodge fireplace
We visited Mount Kinabalu Botanical Garden too, a 15min walk from our bungalow.
We were blessed with good sunny weather throughout our stay in Sabah, even though it was forecasted to rain.
The good weather allows us to fully enjoy day activities in our itinerary 🙂
I hope to climb Mount Kinabalu with Boon Wee soon, you can review our friend’s fun but tiring episode here.
Do pop by our Sabah itinerary and photos below.
– Sabah 8D7N itinerary
– Sabah Day 1 – Street food discovery
– Sabah Day 2 – White Water Rafting!
– Sabah Day 3 – Twin Islands Hopping
– Sabah Day 4 AM – Desa Cow Farm
– Day 4 PM – Kinabalu Park
– Day 5 – Poring Hot Spring + Waterfall + Canopy walk
– Day 6 – Gaya Island Resort – Luxury Villa
– Day 7 – Gaya Island Resort Family Activities
More photos have been uploaded on our Fanpage album :
– Day 1 and 2 – Klagan hotel, White Water rafting
– Day 3 – Water sports, Island hopping
– Day 4 – Desa Cow Farm and Kinabalu Park
– Day 5 – Poring Hot Spring and vicinity
– Day 6 – Gaya Island Resort
– Day 7 – Snorkeling and private beach
– Day 8 – Hiking, Home sweet home
Disclaimer : Garden Lodge 1N stay and meals are sponsored by Amazing Borneo.