[ Media Invite ]
Germany’s Neuschwanstein Castle is a sight to behold. During regular intervals, the castle will light up and even “Snow”!
Schedules and exhibits can be found at Changi Airport’s Christmas 2014 link.
Changi Airport is always packed with visitors during weekends, and it seems like a queue has form at every F&B outlet, food court too. At the Mickey Mouse installations, photo-bombs are unavoidable :p
Video : Merry Christmas, folks!
Spend $60 in Changi Airport and you can redeem a Mickey or Minnie plush toy for $3 only! Do take note there is a new pair every week, and the redemption queue can be long.
More details about Disney Magic at Changi Airport
T3 German Neuschwanstein Castle :
– Light show duration: Approx 8 min
– Weekdays: 5pm, 6pm, 7pm, 8pm, 9pm
– Weekend PH & PH eves: 1pm, 3pm, 5pm, 7pm, 8pm, 9pm
Departure Hall Row 11
– You can expect story telling, magic show.
The highlight must be Meet and Greet with Mickey and Minnie.
– Date: 19, 20 and 21 Dec 2014
– Timings: 1.00pm, 2.30pm, 4.00pm, 5.30pm and 7.00pm
** Pop by this link for the event schedules.
(image credit Changi Airport)
Thank you Changi Airport for the Fun and interesting invite!
Pop by Changi Airport’s Christmas Bikini Bottom overhaul in 2013!
Do pop by our Crowne Plaza Changi Airport itinerary here :
– Day 1 Checkin, swim and canape
– Day 2 Exploring Changi Airport (photos)
– Day 3 Transit area‘s attractions (photos)
– 2014 Disney Magic at Changi Airport
More photos can be found on our Fanpage album.