[ Media Invite ]
We were invited to experience some Family activities at Punggol Safra.
In SG context, two recent establishments were deem “happening” for families. Kidzania (read our review) and of course Safra Punggol.
For those new to Punggol, Safra Punggol is situated along Punggol waterway (nearest LRT Sam Kee). Park connectors will link you through scenic waterway and neighbourhood. I envy those residents who can watch river activities from their living room 🙂
Back to our Safra Punggol orientation, kids started with Pizza making session at Pizza Hut. Parents just could not resist the cute kids with their Chef top hat.
Organisers thought we should work up an appetite. GetFit studio engaged families with Tic-Tat-Toe and some bonding activities.
Next, we need some creative juices. Drawing sunflowers at Artary.
All of us gathered back at “Splash @ Kidz Amaze” to eat our pizzas. Kids got a Pizza Hut certification too, which I hope will be helpful for their June holidays internship part-time job hee hee 🙂
Shoutout : Splash @ Kidz Amaze got three themed party rooms, which can accommodate from 15 to 40pax, ideal for birthday parties. Rates are published on Safra Kidz Amaze website.
The most happening corner for kids at Safra Punggol must be Splash @ Kidz Amaze. Themed “SPLASH Enchanted Sea”, slides, octopus splashes entertain families.
Video (link) : Indoor water playground
Additional Tips :
– Splash @ Kidz Amaze is first come first serve, avoid weekends. If capacity is max, you will need to wait. You might wish to call 65858710 for enquiries.
– In my opinion, $16 per child (off-peak non-member) is expensive, feature-pools charges $2 per entry
– Splash @ Kidz Amaze is for kids 18 months to 13 years old, but kids above 7 years old might find it kiddy
– Toddlers under 18 months old can enter for free, but Safra would like to recommend there is an accompanying adult in the pool
– Address : Sentul Cres, 828654
– GPS : 1.410032, 103.906173
– From Punggol MRT – Exit B, just walk 8min under LRT viaduct. (Ladies should not walk alone or during low light.)
More photos can be found on Safra ‘s photo album.