[ Media Invite ]
Meow. Ooops sorry, we forgot Hello Kitty is not a cat :p
Nevermind, we had a lot of fun at Sanrio Hello Kitty Town, yes the boys too.
Parents get to enjoy their childhood dreams too haha, Daddy and Mummy acting cute in Wishful Studio.
Besides Hello Kitty and friends’ costumes, we can indulge in Hello Kitty cookies and craft some sweet souvenirs too. Each room can host two activities, per room waiting time can stretch up to 30 minutes, but kids and parents should enjoy the activities 🙂
The biscuits taste good, and we were caught pinching on the ingredients 🙂
.. and Hello kitty accessories.
When in Sanrio Hello Kitty Town, you expect to find Hello Kitty and friends around every corner, shades of pinks on every wall 🙂
Even the ground floor Cafe reminds us we are in Hello Kitty’s domain!
But I did not expect Bad Badtz Maru peeping at me in the toilet haha. Did they place Melody in the Ladies?
No, we did not try the Kitty Nasi Lemak 🙂
Canon moments with your favourite character on Dream Photo Garden. Take note of the timings.
Hello Kitty in Oz, enter the magical world of Wizard of Oz to checkout your favourite tinman and scarecrow.
We need to solve some puzzles, in order to save Land of Oz from getting chaotic. The tasks are challenging and fun for the young ones.
Hello Kitty’s Happy Carnival is the highlight of the day, where the characters perform in a parade. Kids will be eager to dance along and wefie with their favourite characters.
So sweet to see the little ones Hi5 with Hello Kitty and Daniel.
Friendship Land Playground.
Visit Hello Kitty’s mansion. Everything is in pink, every room has Kitty, and grandparents 🙂
Hello Kitty fans will scream in delight in the living room, bathroom, kitchen and even walk-in wardrobe!
Daddy and Mummy pretend to be prince and princess too 🙂
Lavish bathroom and walk-in wardrobe too. Boon Yee wonders why a
cat gal needs such a big Toilet and so many shoes. (Son, I do not understand too haha!)
A princess’ room, all decked up in pink, so sweet.
Elaborate Kitchen with all the cute Hello Kitty utensils. Who would bear to cook inside this “Hello Kitty showroom”?
Tickets to three floors of FUN! Ticket to either Sanrio Hello Kitty Town or Little Big Club will cost RM 80 each, but the combo ticket will cost RM 117, definitely more worthwhile!
You need not be a Hello kitty Fan to enjoy this themed playground. My boy was initially reluctant, but he kept posing with the characters. Mummy and Boon Xin love Hello Kitty, whereas the boys love Bad Badtz Maru.
Tips to enjoy a day out at Sanrio Hello Kitty Town and Little Big Club:
– Follow Hello Kitty and Little Big Club on their website and Fanpage for the latest updates
– Little Big Club and Hello Kitty Town are two separate themed playgrounds, both are housed in Little Red Cube (Puteri Harbour, Nusajaya)
– Take note of the daily schedule (eg 5pm for Carnival) so that you do not miss your favourite characters
– You will need a minimum of two hours to go through the exhibits (queuing up at Wishful Studio is expected)
– There are plenty of food options at Little Red Cube, otherwise you can drive out for some decent coconut Crab around Gelang Patah.
– You can hitch a bus from Singapore direct to Sanrio Hello Kitty Town (link)
– If you are driving, just map to GPS 1.416702, 103.656825 (about 10min drive from Legoland). Same basement carpark as Hotel Jen (previously Hotel Trader), and parking is free
More photos have been uploaded on our Fanpage album. Do pop by our previous Hello Kitty Run too (40th anniversary).
Thank you Sanrio Hello Kitty Town for the Fun invite!