[ Media invite and Tickets giveaway ]
Spooky SEAs is brewing under the oceans at SEA Aquarium.
Cute Axolotl, read about their pre-historic background here Sea Monsters.
The black one resembles toothless!
Told Boon Kang whaleshark is not a whale but a shark. Although it can reach 10m and weighs 20 tonnes easily, this gentle shark is harmless. I invited Boon Kang to snorkel with whalesharks if opportunity arises.
Big fish tank (Open Ocean), watching the Mantas or grouper glides across, we sometimes wonder whether this inhabitants are eyeballing us humans. Time passed easily when we are seated infront of the Ocean.
Good news for SEA Aquarium Fans!
1) From now till 31st Oct, win a staycation at Hard Rock Hotel, join “Spooky Seas Photo” Contest.
In summary :
Step 1: Hunt for skeletons at S.E.A. Aquarium
Step 2: Take 3 photos of the skeletons including one selfie
Step 3: All 3 photos are to be submitted to email@example.com, together with:
(i) Full Name
(ii) Identity Card or Passport Number
(iii) Contact Number
2) Thanks to SEA Aquarium, we have three pairs of tickets to giveaway.
1. Contest is on our Fanpage and Blog, but you can leave your comment on either platform
2. Fans must first LIKE SengkangBabies and Resorts World at Sentosa Fanpage.
3. Do indicate who you would like to bring along to SEA Aquarium and why.
4. Leave your name and email on our Fanpage (or you can message email address to us)
5. Share this page (refer step 4) on your Facebook Wall and tag @SengkangBabiesBlog
(so that we know you are participating)
6. If you are leaving comments on our blog, no additional step is needed.
*7. If you leave comments (can be identical comments) on both Blog and Fanpage, you will get one extra chance. (Do highlight to me)
8. Contest ends 16 Oct 10pm, and three winners will be randomly picked
– Winners who fail to respond within 48hours will be disqualified
– This contest is only opened to Singaporeans and PR
~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~