With Health and Happiness, we have the most important ingredients to build a Happy Family. This is also Daddy’s simple resolution for each New Year 🙂
– In 2014, Boon Yee is going to Primary 1. Daddy gladly broadcast on Facebook that Boy has finally stop wetting his bed 🙂
– Boon Wee did well in his exams, he can claim credit for his initiatives, hard work and discipline. Mummy’s pressureshaha coaching helps too :p
Boon Wee’s confidence continues to grow.
– Boon Kang is showing maturity, he likes to help 奶奶 (Nai Nai) and Mum with chores. Mummy has delegated him to help our P1 boy learn how to tie shoe lace, or get correct change for tuckshop (budget $1.50)
The siblings like to disturb each other and write memos too 🙂
– Boon Xin is acting like 小当家 (head mistress), showing maturity beyond her age.
99% fun loving girl, but she can have a feisty temper. Our princess always picks up everything faster from her loving bros.
Mummy say she is growing up too fast.
– Yes, National Day Parade rehearsal (NDP)!
We balloted six years without success. There is Nothing like singing Majullah Singapura together with Singapore. Our family gets to sing our patriotism Together 🙂
– Daddy and Mummy loving each other – although we are not like Ang Mo Caucasians kissing for every reason (goodbye, goodnight, good morning, thank you), we do simple things like holding hands, expressing affection for each other.
If kids see parents in love, hopefully they will grow up to cherish their future partners.
– Daddy and Mummy’s first date nights here, Daddy hope there will be more in 2014 🙂
– Our family is getting more media savvy (shy), starting with Channel U’s screening of 100% Singapore (百分百新加坡). Check out which other family is featured 🙂
.. and in 2014 Feb 人气满屋2 (Meet my Family).
..Personal and Friends
– Haze and Riot. These two episodes in Singapore make a lot of people uncomfortable (literally). It was no longer Fun Business as usual.
Many were thrown into uncharted waters, not knowing how the scenarios would develop. However, it was a golden opportunity for us to teach kids to appreciate what we have, and do not take peace for granted.
They need to know that the world can be a dangerous place.
– Getting to know more parenting bloggers who become friends 🙂
Daddy is especially proud to know a group of like-minded Dads from Daddy Matters. Collectively, we wish to demonstrate how Dads can participate in active parenting.
Daddy wish to thanks all the inspiring bloggers out there for your help, your guidance and your link love. Parenting is never easy but we parenting bloggers rock and take everything in our stride 🙂