We want to join the next Car Free Sunday Singapore Singapore event!
That very much sums up the Fun that we had on Sunday morning 🙂
Video (link) : Car Free Sunday Singapore, cycling from Gardens by the Bay to Padang
Before we reach the venue, you can already feel a sense of anticipation. Every jogger and cyclist around the area seem to be heading in the same direction, everyone wish to experience a car free weekend.
Our convoy of six bikes took us around the central business district, down Fullerton and Robinson road, we could even stop in the middle for some selfie (safety first). Kids would try to pedal faster to catch up with biker who has poodles in his basket!
This is Singapore’s first Car Free Sunday, and we hope it will be extended indefinitely. A good avenue for families to do sports together.
Kids might only relate the cycling event to fun, but I wish to encourage all road and park users to respect one another, we can all co-exist. Sometimes, a simple give-and-take will make everyone happy.
More updates about Car Fee Sunday Singapore :
– URA website #CarFreeSundaySG
– We recommend this fun group “Love Cycling SG” for your cycling exploration
– Minister Lawrence Wong’s blogpost about Car Free Singapore
– Pedestrians and joggers kept to the left and cyclists on the right, the event was quite orderly
– You can rent bikes at the venue, or bring along your your blades and scooters (non electric )
– Pop by all our cycling adventures here
– More Fun cycling photos uploaded on our Fanpage album.
I need to remind myself to take less photos, kids were annoyed that I keep disturbing their cycling haha!
Meanwhile, three cheers to the next Car Free Sunday Singapore 🙂