The rock foundations at Gardens by the Bay seem to have crystallized overnight! Scenic backdrop, family photos will have a bit of Chinese portrait feeling (literally).
Wait till you go down to the valley (Flower Bed), herds of goats are happily munching on the flowers, while others are rock climbing. 栩栩如生! And they are not shy of guests too!
Boon Wee found his own goat 🙂
Gardens by the Bay’s 2015 Chinese New Year theme is “Asian Tales”, and this is the year of the goat(羊).
KumQuat, auspicious couplets add to the festive landscape. Couplets with auspicious idioms were spotted at every corner.
With so many flowers and goats, families were all beaming and soaking in the festive atmosphere, 喜气洋洋!
You might not believe it but everyone in SengkangBabies owns an unique animal. We got Tiger, Rat, Goat, Chicken, Pig and Cow in our home!
No wonder so noisy.
Flowers are in full bloom. Chrysanthemums, Dahlia, Pussy willows and Orchids. There is Cherry blossom too Wow! (has not bloomed yet).
The bright orange yellow pink and red petals really add bountiful and rich colours to the Chinese New Year mood.
Pretty blooms, so colourful and vibrant!
My favourite flower, Dahlia Rural Leah (tounge twisting name)
Playing with Goats, the crazy siblings wanted the goats to kick their butts!
Our colourful outfits added to the photo vibrancy and richness ! The goats really make everyone meh smile 🙂
While Boon Wee is contented with his pet goat, Boon Xin was more pragmatic and tried to smuggle a gold ingot home.
To quote from GBTB “Asian Tales” is the first of six chapters as Gardens by the Bay embarks on a storytelling journey in 2015. This enchanting series of floral displays for the year will draw visitors into the magical world of folklore, legends, fairy tales and nursery rhymes as told through the language of plants.”
Video : We have some beautiful GBTB calenders to giveaway! Gallop over to SengkangBabies Fanpage (contest ends 06Feb).
If you have a Instagram account :
– hashtag #ilovetulipmania (official), or #tulipmania for more tulips
– follow @Gardensbythebay
(image credit KLM Singapore)
Other Fun tulips stuffs :
– Tulipmania will blossom at Flower Dome from 14Apr to 04May, from 9am to 9pm
– Miffy will pop by again on 20Apr (Easter Egg Hunt, pre-registration required) and 26Apr (timings published here)
– KLM’s Fanpage will be running a contest from Friday (11Apr) onwards, stand to win Miffy souvenirs and Tulipmania tickets
– bring the grandparents along too, as senior citizens enjoy 50% discount Flower Dome admission ($4 only) during Tulipmania period (Cloud Forest no discount)
– Canon Tulip photography competition
Thank you Gardens by the Bay for the Fun planting experience !
Read all about SengkangBabies’ Gardens by the Bay stories here.