Life is Good, we want to borrow a tagline from LG.
– Boon Wee did well in his exams, he can claim credit for his initiatives, hard work and discipline. Mummy’s
pressures haha coaching helps too :p
Boon Wee’s confidence continues to grow.
– Boon Kang is showing maturity, he likes to help 奶奶 (Nai Nai) and Mum with chores. Mummy has delegated him to help our P1 boy learn how to tie shoe lace, or get correct change for tuckshop (budget $1.50)
– Boon Xin is acting like 小当家 (head mistress), showing maturity beyond her age.
99% fun loving girl, but she can have a feisty temper. Our princess always picks up everything faster from her loving bros.
Mummy say she is growing up too fast.
– Yes, National Day Parade rehearsal (NDP)!
We balloted six years without success. There is Nothing like singing Majullah Singapura together with Singapore. Our family gets to sing our patriotism Together 🙂
– Daddy and Mummy loving each other – although we are not like
Ang Mo Caucasians kissing for every reason (goodbye, goodnight, good morning, thank you), we do simple things like holding hands, expressing affection for each other.
If kids see parents in love, hopefully they will grow up to cherish their future partners.
– Daddy and Mummy’s first date nights here, Daddy hope there will be more in 2014 🙂
– Our family is getting more media savvy (shy), starting with Channel U’s screening of 100% Singapore (百分百新加坡). Check out which other family is featured 🙂
..Personal and Friends
Many were thrown into uncharted waters, not knowing how the scenarios would develop. However, it was a golden opportunity for us to teach kids to appreciate what we have, and do not take peace for granted.
They need to know that the world can be a dangerous place.
– Getting to know more parenting bloggers who become friends 🙂
Daddy is especially proud to know a group of like-minded Dads from Daddy Matters. Collectively, we wish to demonstrate how Dads can participate in active parenting.
Daddy wish to thanks all the inspiring bloggers out there for your help, your guidance and your link love. Parenting is never easy but we parenting bloggers rock and take everything in our stride 🙂
We got lucky and won sponsors or contests. Ipad mini, Huawei Mate, Studio shoots, Nanyang Eyelet frames, ThinkersBox cognitive class, even season passes for Gardens by the Bay and Legoland 🙂
We started our blog to capture the kids’ memories and bring more Fun to parents in Singapore. And we certainly do not mind the added frills and attention 🙂
Somehow, our blog manage to squeeze into Singapore’s Top-36 listing!
Our blog’s milestones will not be possible without our Fans, Readers and PR\Sponsors. Thank You for showering our Blog with so much Love!
..2014 Wish list and action items
– Big 40 beckons in 2014. Daddy say he does not feel older than 30, but kids keep reminding him of his buldging tummy 🙁
– started our Instagram journey in Sep, we can see why it is addictive to capture our memories in photos, but too much #Hashtag haha !
– more time to get involve in community work
– more time to exercise
SengkangBabies would like to shout Happy 2014 to everyone, wishing you and family 马到成功, 龙马精神!