You can call New Ubin Seafood a Restaurant or a Zhi char stall, but there is one dish on the menu which you must order! The pink succulent Black angus ribeye steak (rated 4.5/5), all the way from USA.
German Pork Knuckle (3.5/5) (the original knuckle photo)
Crispy and crunchy, chew on it. Texture feels a bit like roasted pig. We heard this dish goes well paired with beer 🙂
Cereal Prawns are huge and addictive! (rated 4/5). We ordered a “medium about 10-pieces” portion, as we thought “small about 5-pieces” would not be enough. The prawns are huge and appetising for “medium”, and we struggled to finish the whole plate. Very popular with the kids.
– We love the cosy venue, where guests can eat at their own relaxing pace
– New Ubin Seafood is always packed, call to make a booking beforehand
– Address -Block 27 Sin Ming Road, Sin Ming Industrial Estate Sector A, Singapore 575680
– Contact New Ubin restaurant, office hours(6466 9558), after office hours (9740 6870)
– Their Website and Facebook
– Total damage $190, everyone had their fill, New Ubin Seafood menu and pricing at this link
– Couples might delight in their wine-pairing sessions
For the month of July, just show your SAF11b and enjoys 10% off!