[ OCBC Cycle 2017 Tickets Giveaway ]
OCBC Cycle 2017 is happening soon. Remember this photo of me lying flat on Benjamin Sheares bridge? I could only do this during OCBC Cycle 2016 event, when the road belonged to two-wheelers!
I did it for novelty and partially because I was tired 🙂
Read our Fun OCBC Cycle 2016 Blog post here.
Come 18-19 November 2017, OCBC Cycle will start pedaling from Singapore Sports Hub. Does not matter whether you are cycling for 100 metres (2-3 years old cute) or 20 minutes (for those age 5 to 9 years old), or adults 23km and 42km (The Straits Times Ride and The Sportive Ride respectively).
Fun is guaranteed 🙂
All sorts of bikes will appear around Kallang area once again. Ok, the serious “zeng” (modified) ones will likely only appear on Sunday.
We are happy Boon Wee (no1) will be joining me in the 23km category (so hard to book a slot in his busy calendar) I am looking forward to climbing up Benjamin Sheares Bridge with the Dads again!
We are not aiming for podium finish, we are only going for the joy ride. Will definitely be more fun to cycle with buddies and families.
It is not too late to sign up for OCBC Cycle 2017, although some tickets are selling fast. Details here -> https://www.ocbccycle.com
*Support first time cyclists on OCBC Cycle Fanpage and stand to win a Polar M460 worth $269.
=== === Tickets Giveaway Contest === ===
Thanks to OCBC Cycle, we have two sets of “Mighty Savers Family Ride (5-8 years old)” to giveaway. Each set of tickets is worth $74.
Do take note of the age limit restriction and date/time. A parent can join the child for the 20 minutes duration.
3. Leave your name and email on our Fanpage (or you can message email address to us), and share why you would be keen to cycle with your child.
4. Share this Facebook page (refer step 3) on your Facebook Wall and tag @SengkangBabiesBlog (so that we know you are participating)
5. For an extra chance, do Follow us on our Instagram and leave your name and hashtag #skbOcbcCycle (Instagram link)
6. Contest ends 13 Oct 10 pm, and two winners will be randomly picked
7. Remember to set your Social Media profile/s to public so that we can see the shared post
8. This contest is only available for those with Singapore address.