This is the third time Sengkang Babies are participating in Omy’s Singapore Blog Awards. The kids have grown along the way, we get to know more friends online and offline, and some have become kakis !
Friends (big and small ones) will always meet and catchup at events, to share fun places, even blogging and photography tips.
Sengkang Babies got some new features in 2012 :
- we started a Fanpage to share more photos.
- we got a little more chatty on Twitter and even dabble with pInterest.
- SengkangBabies.com got our own domain now
Some things have not changed. The number of Daddy bloggers are still so few. Let Daddy highlight a few old/new Dads who are regulars online. Daddy bloggers motivate SengkangBabies to blog better and share more
- CheekieMonkie.net – If we need ideas for places of interest, we visit Daddy Kelvin’s blog
- EdUnloaded.com – Edmund is among the pioneer Daddy bloggers in Singapore
- daddy.nivlek.per.sg – Kelvin is the techie Daddy
- jbabiesDad.blogspot.com – Daddy Isaiah is passionate about lifestyle and photography
- dear.xander.sg – Daddy Winston writes letters to his little boy
More updates on our favourite blogs are listed at our blogroll page.
Ok, Daddy has talked so much, if are you still not convinced about joining Omy Blog Award already, they are dangling $30,000 worth of carrot to tempt you, and a Macau trip. Drop by sgBlogawards.omy.sg for more details.
Parenting bloggers normally bring up the fun and happy moments, but believe us, looking after the kids is never easy. We may make it look easy, maybe because we are so use and numb to handling our kiddos by now haha :p
Kids are still teaching us adults to learn and appreciate simple things everyday !
If not for the kids, Daddy would not have discover photography and blogging.
Remember SengkangBabies, remember our motto “We bring you fun ! ”