[ Advertorial ]
Sentosa School holiday activities are keeping families busy during the one week school holidays (11 to 19 March).
At Beach station, Drummers and Mascots are out in full force to drum up the bustling festive atmosphere. Pose with your favourite Mascots from Kidzania and MOSH!, or boogie with the 6-men band Outcast.
Mascots appearance timing :
– Moji! – Daily 1330 to 1400, 1630 to 1700
– Vita (Kidzania) – Daily 1230 to 1300, Play and Dance segment 1600 to 1630
– Outcast band – 18 and 19 Mar, 1330 to 1400, 1630 to 1700
Island life, State of Fun. party time !
We would like to highlight three sections for your Fun reference.
1) Activity and Brain Teasers booths outside Palawan Kidz City (same building as Kidzania and MOSH!) had games and tricks to engage kids or families.
Our kids’ favourite booth is “Vertical Victory”. Kids got to challenge each other to see who can slot the ball into the top hole in the shortest time 🙂
There are shelters to protect families against the elements, but we would recommend sunblock lotion anyway.
Kids really work and play hard to solve puzzles, too competitive.
Handicraft for the little ones (Little Hands and Minds)
Those looking for extra handicrafts should visit MOSH! cafe (3rd floor) for more Fun stuffs. We ran out of time as the events only start at 2.30pm.
2) Palawan Pirate ship is back and FREE! This site used to be called Port of Lost Wonder and families are clearly having Fun!
Splash! Water play is the perfect activity to cool off under the hot weather.
These are some other exciting performances and workshops at Palawan Pirate Ship.
* Newton Show (Science experiments) –
13,15,17 Mar – 1430 to 1500
19 Mar – 1330 to 1400, 1600 to 1630
* Mr Lighting Fingers (Balloons) – 16 Mar – 1330 to 1600, 1630 to 1700
* Do head to MOSH! cafe for more workshops (example Newton Master Class) 30 minutes after performance.
– Animal Encounter (Parrots) – 15,17,19 Mar – 1230 to 1300
More info about these can be found here.
3) Bazaar atmosphere at Sentosa Kidz Flea, this is their 6th edition, and we know why it is such a success 🙂
Date: 11 – 18 March 2017
Time: 2pm – 7pm
Venue: Beach Plaza
Part of the proceeds will be contributed towards Autism Association Singapore, a good cause.
Kids learn about entrepreneurship. They are given tips on how to man their “shop”, marketing, accounting and customer service. And we could tell everyone was very serious about their “job” 🙂
More than the decorations and merchandise, the kids’ enthusiasm (Play-trepreneurs) really impressed us. All were so eager to showcase their goods and contribute back to society.
Handmade creative wares from bookmarks, trinkets, magnets, and even beatles. These kids have put in a lot of effort and they should be proud of their own efforts. KUDOS!
Overall, the children participating ranges from age 4 to 12 , and it would be cool if SengkangBabies can manage a booth in 2018. However, we cannot sell tidbits as we would end up eating our own snacks :p
Creative handicraft, passionate junior entrepreneurs.
Happy hunting at the “Flea Market” 🙂
Happy customers, happy bosses. Thank you Sentosa Kidz Flea, it was an enriching experience for us 🙂
Our kids were more excited about the tikam tikam redemption. Every purchase entitle you to some “coupons” which can be exchange for more goodies, this lucky dip is sure-win 🙂
That was how we spend out Saturday Family day out at Sentosa.
Families would be glad to know that the Family Fun March activities are all family-friendly and within short walking distance from Beach station. Those events we highlighted above are mostly sheltered and Free 🙂
We would like to thanks Sentosa for the Fun invite, and we would like to explore cycling and camping when we next head back to the State of Fun. Checkout more Sentosa School Holiday Activities on this website www.sentosa.com.sg/funmarch, Facebook and Instagram.
In the Month of March, students get to enjoy free island admission valid only through Sentosa Express (bring concession cards for proof). Terms & Conditions apply.
Happy Holidays my friends 🙂