Friday is the last day for Boon Wee (P4) and his exams. Boon Kang (P2) does not have exams, but they have something call mastery tests. Anyway, it has been a stressful week for him, and more so for Mummy.
We are looking forward to the weekends, and the coming holidays. Let us share some school holiday children activities, and our holiday itinerary 🙂
1. 20th May dateline – Have you balloted for 2013 NDP Parade?
We have never been lucky for the last 4 NDPs, but we heard 2012’s winners will not be allow to vote. Maybe we will get to watch NDP 2013 together as a family.
2. 20th May dateline – Gardens by the Bay (GBTB) is celebrating Father’s day with a photography workshop. Registration ends 20th May, click to register. ( A $15 fees applies)
—> GBTB website.
3. Movies anyone? Our boys are insisting that we go watch Epic, Iron Man 3, Fast And Furious 6 and maybe Monster Inc 2. Too many shows !
4. Navy Open house (NOH) sails on 18.19May from 0900 to 1900.
Expect Gunboats, missiles and cruises, be prepared for HOT weather.
Click for FAQ about NOH 2013. The only way to access Changi Naval Base is via shuttle buses from Expo Hall 3 ( Taxi and walk-in will not be entertained)
—> SengkangBabies preview.
11. We did a comparison of Singapore’s 3 latest attractions (River Safari, SEA Aquarium and Adventure Cove Waterpark). Maybe your kid/s might be interested to rub shoulders with Panda, Stingray, Dolphins or Manatees?