For Round 3, we have tickets to Mrs. Wong Boh Boi’s “Techniques to successful breastfeeding “. She is Thomson Medical’s Assistant Director (Clinical) and Senior Lactation Consultant (ParentCraft Centre).
Through Daddy’s own experience, he thought this would be an interesting workshop for expecting couples. Read Daddy’s breastfeeding revelation here.
To quote from Rise & Shine:
Having a Baby? Have you got questions about Breastfeeding? Come to our information-packed session workshop for expectant mothers and their partners.
Although breastfeeding is natural, it doesn’t always come easily and it is a learned art. It is useful to learn some of the essentials before the birth and to find out HOW to ask for help if you need it. Our aim is to provide expectant parents with the confidence to breastfeed their babies successfully. This session aims to give up-to-date information and to provide insight into breastfeeding a baby and parenting in the early days.
Key areas covered include:
– Advantages of breastfeeding for baby and mother
– Proper techniques
– Tips for optimum positioning and latch
– Avoiding common challenges
– Choosing breastpumps and storing breastmilk
Date: Fri, 27 Sept
Time: 5pm – 6.30pm
Venue: Room 307
Website Link: http://2013.riseandshine-expo.com/techniques-to-successful-breastfeeding
Early bird discount by 30thAugust: 10% off
Group booking: 3 or more in a group enjoy 50% off
Passion Card holders: 1 for 1 signup (partner attends for free)
~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~
[ Round 3 giveaway ]
Does this workshop sounds interesting to you and your spouse? We have 5 pair of tickets(worth $20 each) to giveaway for “Techniques to successful breastfeeding“.
Giveaway Terms and Condition :
1) LIKE Rise & Shine and SengkangBabies fanpages
2) Share our Fanpage contest on your Facebook Wall.
3) Leave your name and email address on our Fanpage. If you are uncomfortable to reveal your email, please drop SengkangBabies a message. (click here)
4) Winners will be randomly picked on 31Aug at 2300
** Do take note this workshop is only for ladies.