[ Media Invite and Vouchers giveaway ]
We love the Japanese skewered meat at Shin Kushiya (Far East Square). Juicy and sweet, family members from young to old should enjoy the grilled meat.
This is part 3 (read part 1 and 2) of our Far East Square food trail, and your last chance to win a $50 voucher 🙂
Intimate and cosy deco for diners at Shin Kushiya.
The menu is already making us hungry even before we place our orders.
Wait till you see the rows of sweet meat infront of you.
The skewered meat looks too good and tenderising to eat, but wait, let your nose enjoy the smell too.
There are too many choices, all look delicious!
If you cannot make up your mind, go for the platters 🙂
You get to pick and choose your favourite morsels, just reorder the popular “sticks”.
It is ala carte, but kids make it look like a buffet. Food is yummy and it is a joy to watch kids devour their meals.
Salmon for Boon Wee.
We order two sets of the fried chicken. Crunchy skin yet moist meat.
Chirashi for Daddy.
In case you need rice, go for Katsudon and the fragrant Garlic rice.
Pop by Shin Kushiya website for their menu.
~~~ Far East Square F&B vouchers Giveaway ~~~
Thanks to Far East Square, we have two $50 vouchers to share with our blog readers.
1. Contest is on our Fanpage
2. Fans must first LIKE SengkangBabies Fanpage
3. Leave your name and email on our Fanpage (or you can message email address to us)
4. Share this page (refer step 3) on your Facebook Wall and tag @SengkangBabiesBlog
(so that we know you are participating)
5. Contest ends 14 May 10pm, and two winners will be randomly picked
* Not all outlets will allow you to pay with vouchers, please ask beforehand.
~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~
ps.. As part of Far East Square’s outreach initiative, our blog gets vouchers to enjoy monthly treats at their F&B outlets.