[ Sponsored ]
This pool is an Oasis at EO Residences! No wonder kids wish to go swimming every day.
We are impressed with the amount of lush greenery and landscaping all around us.
It took us about 4 hours to drive North to KL city (including lunch), familiar landmarks like Petronas Twin Towers and KL Towers can be spotted over the horizon. It must be at least 10 years since we last visited KL (Kuala Lumpur).
This time round, we were invited to KL’s E&O Residences for a 3D2N stay. It was a good opportunity for our family to catch up with what KL has to offer.
E&O residences is located at the heart of Kuala Lumpur metropolis, yet we are insulated from the bustling streets, traffic jams and hot weather. Luscious landscapes, water bodies ensure guests enjoy their vacation and rest.
Video : Boon Xin is too short for the basin (hahaha), and swimming pool FUN!
Monorail station Rajah Chulan is just a 10min walk away. Just hop one stop to Bukit Bintang, where food and shopping awaits! Think Lot 10, Sungei Wang, Berjaya Times Square, and many more food options.
Additional tips to enjoy KL :
– leave the car in the carpark and take public transport. GPS is not always pinpoint accurate, as the streets are too closely interlinked. Long detour if you miss one junction. Even locals will tell you to take the train.
– One station from “Rajah Chulan” (nearest to our apartment) to “Bukit Bintang” (for shopping and food) cost RM1.20
– E&O Residences is 10 min walk from KL Towers, and 15 min from Petronas Twin Towers (refer E&O map)
– the one-bedroom suite at E&O Residences were fully occupied during our stay, do enquire early to make your reservation
– do pop by our Malaysia road trip and safety recommendations (Genting, Cameron, Ipoh, Melaka, Cyberjaya, Legoland etc)