Video : Kids were running laps at the Pagoda and shouting at the top of their voice.
Anyway, we are on a tour of 4 iconic Towers or Pagodas in Singapore, starting with Upper Seletar’s Rocket.
Did you noticed the Pagoda kept hiding behind the trees? It is definitely a landmark for the neighbourhood. We always pass this Pagoda from our car or on the MRT, but it never occur to us that we should go up the Pagoda one day.
The Pagoda is opened from 8am to 7pm. Did we mention that you have to scale the spiraling steps up to the roof?
Trust us, the view from the top is worth the perspiration.
Do pop by our Fanpage album for more photos.
Next on our list :
– Toa Payoh Garden Tower
– Jurong Hill Tower
Additional information :
– Entry to Chinese Garden is free, some exhibit might require tickets
– The Pagoda is opened from 8am to 7pm
– If you like Chinese Garden, we suspect you will like Japanese Garden next door
– More details about these two gardens can be found here
– Chinese Garden is 5 min from Chinese Garden MRT
Although we call it Chinese Garden, we see more Filipinos and Indians, Singaporeans are all hiding in JEM or ice-skating at Jcube?