[ Advertorial and Giveaway ]
During my school going years, the first thing I do after going home is to catch Transformers cartoon in the afternoon.
“The Transformers, more than meets the eyes!
Transformers, robots in disguise!”
Hasbro is celebrating Transformers’ 30th Anniversary in 2014!
Wow, was it so long ago that I enjoyed my Transformers treat?
My kids are still enjoying the same Transformers cartoons, but with Hollywood’s help, watching Transformers in the Cinema is totally AWESOME compared to our miniscule TV boxes! The movies help to raise Transformers “cool” profile to a new generation.
(compiled from wiki)
– Transformers (2007)
– Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (2009)
– Transformers: Dark of the Moon (2011)
– Transformers: Age of Extinction (2014)
After watching the movies, you must catch Transformers 3D at Universal Studios Singapore! Click our previous experience to find out why we rate the ride 4.5/5!
(image credit USS)
From fathers to sons (and sometimes daughter), Transformers have attracted our attention over the years. Megatron and Optimus Prime may have makeover paint and armour, but the same Good versus Bad battles continue, on Planet Earth, Cybertron or somewhere else in the galaxy.
Some things never change.
– Decepticons are nasty, and their weapons always seem more advanced
– Optimus Prime never gives up, and offers unwavering leadership
– Bumblebee has always been popular
From my own childhood days, I can still remember my favourite Transformers, Dinobots and Constructicons battling each other. The robotic Dinosaurs are just too cool, watch them unleash their powers in Hong Kong (Age of extinction).
As part of Hasbro’s celebration of Transformers’ 30th Anniversary, we received a Transformers hamper. I am not sure whether I was more elated than the kids.
During the recording, Daddy told the kids about Unicron. It is a planet-size Transformer which eats other planets for breakfast. Maybe there will be a Transfomers sequel featuring more of the Universe’s meanest Transformer.
~~~ Giveaway Alert ~~~
Calling all Transformers Fans! Dads, Mums, kids, anyone!
Thanks to Hasbro, we have three Transformers hampers (worth $100 each) to giveaway.
First, you must agree to Hasbro’s Terms and Conditions :
a. Contest is open to all Singaporean Citizens and PR residents except employees of Hasbro Singapore.
b. Prizes are non-exchangeable and non-transferrable.
c. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by all terms and conditions, which are final and binding in all aspects and waive any right to claim ambiguity.
d. Hasbro Singapore reserves the right to alter any terms and conditions with prior notice.
Are you ready to participate?
1. Contest is on our Fanpage
2. Contestants must first LIKE Hasbro and SengkangBabies Fanpage
3. Leave your name and email on our Fanpage (or you can message email address to us)
4. On your Facebook or Instagram (not both), upload a photo or video of how much you love Transformers! Remember to add these three hashtags:
– #Thrilling30SG, #HasbroSingapore and #SengkangBabiesTF
– your Facebook and Instagram must be posted from a PUBLIC account to qualify
– For those who upload from Instagram, we still need you to perform step 3, so that we can contact you
5. Contest ends 30Nov 10pm, may the best three submissions win a Transformers hamper!
* A few bloggers are running Transformers contest, Hasbro will verify that there are no duplicate winners.
** if the winner does not respond within 48hours, we reserve the tight to select another winner