[ Media Invite ]
Force is strong at Changi Airport, queues are longer!
Not piloting today, but standing so close to our dream X-Wing fighter is already epic.
Never mind if this war did not happen in a galaxy far far away, the Starwars exhibition is happening in the East, at Changi Airport. Starwars Fans are turning up to get up close with X-Wing or TIE fighters.
Pretty cool premiere before Starwars 7 is released. If only the fighter can open its X 🙂
Similar to previous traditions, a bouncing castle has appeared at T3 row 11. This lighthouse is super easy to surmount, just hit the button and see the lights . Did you noticed the Northern Lights (Aurora) backdrop?
Every Sat 4pm, from now till 02Jan, Stormtroopers will battle Imperial guards around X-wing fighter. This is the most crowded period! Other than 4pm, you should have a lot of opportunities to selfie with X-Wing or TIE.
Video : Behold, The FORCE is strong at Changi Airport!
Starwars plush toys will be released over the coming weeks. For hardcore collectors, I might recommend using “Changi Rewards”. Just consolidate $1500 worth of receipts to get all 8 cute Plush toys.
(image credit Changi Airport)
Tips to enjoy Starwars at Changi Airport :
– There are more interactions behind the X-Wing wall at T3, perhaps we can find “Harison Ford and Princess Leia” (We had to skip due to the crowds)
– Starwars exhibition ends 05 Jan 2016
– Every Sat 4pm, Stormtroopers will battle rebels (you need to squeeze to the front, easier for kids than adults)
– Avoid peak hours to get decent selfies with X-Wing or TIE fighters
– All Starwars fans must make one journey to Changi Airport
More photos have been uploaded on our Fanpage album.