[ Media Invite ]
Once is never enough.
If you ask the kids, they will tell you Ten Luge rides still not Enough !
We were invited to Skyline Luge last week, also known affectionately as Sentosa Luge.
Pick your ride, we meant seat. The chairlift is where your Luge experience begins.
The chairlift will take about l0 minutes to reach the top. Some might hate the sway, or the see-through bench. If you are worried, try to look everywhere (or close your eye) just do not peep down.
Kids will be trying their best to dangle their legs to scare their parents. Daddy used to be scared of heights, but he has force himself to overcome his height phobia (thanks to the kids).
Initially, we did not know that Skyline luge is available in the evenings. Gorgeous Sunset envelopes us ! Mesmerising and windy, the lift up can be romantic.
Couples can hold each other’s hand or even smooch (when it is darker).
If you pick the right timing, Fireworks will definitely impress your partner.
Go as a family, pretend to let the kids win, we hear laughter and screams echo down the straights. Every Luge ride is different, the adrenalin, challenge, and the overtaking.
Tips to enhance the Luge experience :
– get an express pass (shorter queue) and unlimited pass for endless Fun!
– go during Sunset, less hot and amazing Orange skyline
– wear a shower cap, the helmets are not exactly dry haha
– secure your helmet properly as accidents can happen
– Luge can reach 30kmh on stretch and the bends can be pretty sharp, slow down
– do not e-Brake! and of course do not tailgate.
– mount a GoPro to your head, get the thrilling POV effect
More about Skyline Luge :
Luge ticket pricing starts from $15 for a single skyride and Luge.
Skyride (chairlift) :
– Minimum height 85cm to ride with an adult
– Minimum height 135cm to ride alone
– 6yrs and 110cm or taller to ride Luge alone
**Children under the age of 6 years can ride tandem with an adult
Operating hours : 10am to 9.30PM
Location : Beach Station
We have three set of “Family deals” to giveaway
(Each deal is worth $39 and contains 4 rides)
* Family deals are applicable for families with children below 16 years old.
** Children under 6 years or shorter than the required 110cm to ride alone, may ride the Luge in tandem with a full paying adult.
4. Share this page (refer step 3) on your Facebook Wall and tag @SengkangBabiesBlog
(so that we know you are participating)
5. Contest ends 02Jul 11pm, and three winners will be randomly picked
~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~
We would like to thanks Skyline Luge for the Fun invitation, Daddy enjoyed his rides with the boys. More fun Luge photos are uploaded on our Fanpage album.
Checkout our Skyline Luge GoPro videos.
Video : Uphill in the chairlift
Video : Thrilling downhill Luge