Friday is the last day for Boon Wee (P4) and his exams. Boon Kang (P2) does not have exams, but they have something call mastery tests. Anyway, it has been a stressful week for him, and more so for Mummy.
We are looking forward to the weekends, and the coming holidays. Let us share some school holiday children activities, and our holiday itinerary 🙂
1. 20th May dateline – Have you balloted for 2013 NDP Parade?
We have never been lucky for the last 4 NDPs, but we heard 2012’s winners will not be allow to vote. Maybe we will get to watch NDP 2013 together as a family.
2. 20th May dateline – Gardens by the Bay (GBTB) is celebrating Father’s day with a photography workshop. Registration ends 20th May, click to register. ( A $15 fees applies)
—> GBTB website.
Tulips will be on display till 20th May. Read our own planting experience.
3. Movies anyone? Our boys are insisting that we go watch Epic, Iron Man 3, Fast And Furious 6 and maybe Monster Inc 2. Too many shows !
4. Navy Open house (NOH) sails on 18.19May from 0900 to 1900.
Expect Gunboats, missiles and cruises, be prepared for HOT weather.
Click for FAQ about NOH 2013. The only way to access Changi Naval Base is via shuttle buses from Expo Hall 3 ( Taxi and walk-in will not be entertained)
—> SengkangBabies preview.
5. For those curious about our heritage, culture, and history, some museums will be FREE from 18th May onwards. Yeah !
—> I love Museums fanpage.
6. Birdpark has a “1 for 1” ticket promotion from 24May to 30Jun. We heard Dr Squawk and Dora will be waiting for kids too. More details here.
7. Zoo is 40 years old ! Those born in 1973 can bring four friends and all will get 40% discount !! (double WOW) Details here.
Fancy being a rescue ranger? Zoolympix challenges the kids with games and memory activities.
8. Join Naked Hermit Crab as they bring you closer to nature at Pasir Ris and we love Chek Jawa.
9. Still on nature, are you curious about how wildlife strives in Sungei Buloh? Before you head North, there are online cameras to monitor the wildlife at Sungei Buloh now ! Click for more Earth Day photos.
10. Anyone into Playmobil? Sentosa got some giant models waiting for the kids. More events and promotions await on the southern island. Playmobil old photos last Dec.
—> Upcoming Sentosa Events
11. We did a comparison of Singapore’s 3 latest attractions (River Safari, SEA Aquarium and Adventure Cove Waterpark). Maybe your kid/s might be interested to rub shoulders with Panda, Stingray, Dolphins or Manatees?
We have just listed 10 activities for the coming holidays, more than 100 Fun itineraries await, just pop by SengkangBabies’ fun-directory 🙂
SengkangBabies bring you Fun !