[ Media Invite ]
Kartright Speedway, where Mario Kart comes alive. Last weekend, I brought two boys to karting at KartRight speedway.
Before we start, some safety briefing. Track is 750m long with quite a fair bit of hairpin turns. With GoKart’s low profile, I need not brake entering the bends, but you will feel the body-ache after 24hours.
Let us burn some rubber! Wait, ThePerfectFather‘s brood must be the cutest (and youngest) GoKart drivers in Singapore.
Video (Link) : It looks slow, but I can confirm with you 50kmh (no seat belts) is a lot of Fun and thrills 🙂
Tips to enjoy GoKarting in Singapore :
– Each ride is worth 10 minutes
– From now till end December, quote “SengkangBabies” and enjoy $20 nett for one ride (either single or two-seater)
– For first timers, we recommend two laps to satisfy your adrenalin kick (power steering would train your biceps)
– Driving license is needed for adult to enjoy 50kmh speed, otherwise kart will be restricted to 30kmh
– Kids must be 10 years old and 1.45m above to qualify for single seat GoKart (bring your proof)
– Kids under 10 years old need to be accompanied by an adult on the two-seater GoKart
– Do take note that only one two-seater kart is available now, thus kids will need to take turn to ride
– Covered shoes are required
– Shower cap will be provided (for sanity reasons)
– Drink lots of water, as it can be hot racing for 10 minutes under the sun
– Track might be closed during rain, wet tarmac means slippery tyres, drive with care
– Most importantly, GoKart is not bumper car, do not tailgate or purposely crash into another ride
– If accident should happen, or Gokart malfunction, do not get out of kart. Wait for assistance.
– Drive safe, have Fun
Operating Hours :
Weekdays – 11am – 7pm, 7pm – 10pm (For Events Only)
Saturdays – 9am – 7pm, 7pm – 10pm (For Events Only)
Sundays – 9am – 7pm
Address : Kartright (Pte) Ltd.
511 Upper Jurong Road, #01-05, Singapore 638366 (nearest MRT is Joo Koon)
Please contact them at 6265 3303 before going down, in case track is reserved for corporate event.
We would like to thanks KartRight Speedway for the fun invite. GoKarting not only allow kids to be confident and drive their own “cars”, it was a good opportunity for me to share some driving tips with the boys too. More details about KartRight can be found on their website.
We have uploaded more racing photos on our Fanpage album. Do follow fellow Daddies’ GoKarting experience too :
– David from Life’s Tiny Miracles (super cool video)
– Steven from “The Perfect Father”
– Edmund from EdUnloaded