[ Media Invite ]
Trick Eye Museum (트릭아이미술관) first started in Korea in 2010. Daddy has seen some of his friends’ wacky photos from Trick Eye Museum Korea.
From the Museum’s name itself, we know this Museum is trying to trick you with optical illusion. Oh, you do not need to understand Korean to pose silly :p
Come 08 June, Resorts World Sentosa (RWS) will host Trick Eye Museum’s first overseas branch. Hooray, we do not need to fly to Korea for some wacky photo op.
At Trick Eye Museum, we can pose and interact with 3D posters and paintings to achieve some hilarious portraits. There are over 80 photos in RWS’ Trick Eye Museum, including a Merlion!
Remember our Hong Kong Madam Tussauds trip, we had so much Fun posing with VIPs. At Trick Eye Museum, you MUST remember to have Fun and it is ok for people to stare.
Initially, it is quite hard to pose and “imagine” the outcome. Fortunately, our friendly hunks and babes (red attire) help guide us on the postures.
Thank you RWS and Trick Eye Museum for hosting us, our family had so much Fun, there were so much opportunities to express ourselves. Everyone was giggling at their own silly poses.
Tips for first time visitors to Trick Eye Museum :
– Ticketing : $25 Adults (aged 13-59), $20 Child (aged 4 to 12), $20 Senior Citizens (aged 60+) Enjoy 50% discount off tickets from 08 to 22 June (opening promotion)
– opening hours from 10am to 9pm
– Look at the poster next to photo/prop for photo instruction
If still confuse, orientate your camera according to the instruction (90 or 180 clockwise example) to glimpse the “final” perspective. Then, get your model to position themselves.
– Ensure you are standing on “photo-spot” (marker on the floor) and snap. This will ensure you capture the full 3D effect and perspective.
– Daddy’s kit 18-55 lens was not wide enough for some shots. You might wish to consider a wide-angle lens or landscape with your mobile phone. (we recommend flash too as the kids are too active to stay still)
– Trick Eye Museum will be rotating it’s exhibits every six months to encourage return visits
– For the ladies, we need to “climb”, “crawl” and “stretch” to get into the correct position. Avoid skirts and low cut as you do not wish to expose yourself unintentionally. Daddy find it awkward to bend his inflexible 1.8m frame for certain poses 🙂
Pop by this links for more updates about Trick Eye Museum and Resorts World Sentosa :
– Trick Eye Museum Fanpage
– Contact 6795-2481
– More details about Trick Eye Museum (including Six Worlds)
– Resorts World Sentosa promotions
If you are adventurous and fun loving (like us), we have 100 plus wacky photos uploaded on our Fanpage album. We are confident this unique museum will bring you hours of Fun!